Bronze Member
Tractor
CAT 330l excavator, Kubota l39 backhoe
Need I say more
IMAG0386.jpg

Heres a shot from the same spot 2 days later
IMAG0387.jpg

/ picked up an old caddy #2  
Looks great! I once got talked into cleaning up where six trailers had been. We are talking concrete steps, side walks and all the junk that fell off (or thrown out) as they were being moved away. How do you deal with that type of trash? I like to have never got it all sifted from the soil. Actually I'm pretty sure we loaded a few tons of soil into the roll off.

/ picked up an old caddy
Looks great! I once got talked into cleaning up where six trailers had been. We are talking concrete steps, side walks and all the junk that fell off (or thrown out) as they were being moved away. How do you deal with that type of trash? I like to have never got it all sifted from the soil. Actually I'm pretty sure we loaded a few tons of soil into the roll off.

Thanks, it did seem like a never ending job, we used semi end dump high sides for the demo and green waste, low sides for the concrete and ac.

/ picked up an old caddy #5  
ddigger said:
Thanks, it did seem like a never ending job, we used semi end dump high sides for the demo and green waste, low sides for the concrete and ac.

How do you physically separate the soil from the small trash?