ASV 4810 PTO?

/ ASV 4810 PTO? #1  

CANNIBAL

Tractor
JD8530, JD8310, JD8200, JD7920, CIH7140, Case 1845C, LandTrac 39HST, Ford 9030
Looking at a ASV 4810 to fill in wash outs in some fields, would buy the 6 way frame mounted dozer blade for it if I decide on it. My question is the one I am looking at has a lever that switches from Aux to PTO... Do these things have a PTO on them?? Where is the output shaft located? I assume from what little information I have researched on it so far that I can get a 3pt bracket for the arms and flip the seat around and run any 3pt pro driven implements off of this machine?

Also how is the handling wit the duel drive levers? Is there a trick to running these? Thanks

/ ASV 4810 PTO? #2  
I believe it's like mine. In one position there is one-way flow (PTO) and the implement's own controls control the functions - like when I have the backhoe mounted. The other (AUX) positions control attachment device functions - like when I have a grapple attached. My theory is that "PTO" is for implements, and "AUX" is for attachments that don't have their own controls.
I think that a 4-way dozer blade would use the AUX position, and a 6-way dozer blade would use the PTO position.
The seat doesn't swivel around :laughing:, The "PTO" refers to the hydraulic couplers.

/ ASV 4810 PTO? #3  
Also how is the handling wit the duel drive levers? Is there a trick to running these? Thanks

Suggest you try one out. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how straightforward it is.

/ ASV 4810 PTO? #4  
If you get it and need parts we can help you out Ty in our shop is great with the Older ASV's