John Deere 450B Teeth

/ John Deere 450B Teeth
Well i wasnt really considering a twin tiger just a single. The tooth in the picture is a straight wedge id call it.

/ John Deere 450B Teeth
Kinda late into this, but I would call Hensley and ask them which one before buying any.
Hensley Industries, Inc.

hey tlb, do you think they would advise against it? I can't see a 450B having more breakout force than a good size hoe would? I guess if i break a couple teeth I'll have to switch back to a less aggressive tooth lol

/ John Deere 450B Teeth #16  
hey tlb, do you think they would advise against it? I can't see a 450B having more breakout force than a good size hoe would? I guess if i break a couple teeth I'll have to switch back to a less aggressive tooth lol

An RC or an SC tooth may be a better choice than a tiger for digging shale. Had to get new teeth on our 953 and they helped explain which one would be better and why.

/ John Deere 450B Teeth
Well i got ahold of a tiger tooth at the local deere dealer after looking up the part number for him. We'll see if it fits, maybe give them a try as well!

/ John Deere 450B Teeth #19  
Last edited:
   / John Deere 450B Teeth
I must have missed something when I watched it? guess having the sound on helps instead of listening to the radio