Asv rc100 won't shut off

/ Asv rc100 won't shut off #1  

riverbugs

Tractor
asv rc 100
My asv rc100 won't shut down after key is in the off position. I have replaced the fuel filter along with the fuel shut off soleiond. It starts up every time and run like a top at any rpm. It's hard to believe it's the fuel injector pump when it runs the way it does. Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem and what was your solution. Thanks :cool2:

/ Asv rc100 won't shut off #3  
Have you checked the wiring on the switch and solenoid? I do not know if the solenoid is powered to close or if it is powered to open. But the problem could be that the wiring or switch is bad.

/ Asv rc100 won't shut off
When we installed the new soleiond, we did check it before it was installed by turning the switch on and off 5 or 6 times. Was hoping that might be the problem, but not the case. It is powered open. Thanks for your post.

/ Asv rc100 won't shut off #5  
My older pt100 did the same thing.

/ Asv rc100 won't shut off #6  
Is the fuel pump also shutting off with the key? Before starting, you can hear the pump from inside the cab when cycling the key.
Battery getting drained overnight?

The fuel pump seems to be shutting off with the key, the battery has never been drained down. Not the next day or even a week later. The fuel pump I hear is in the fuel filter housing, maybe there is another somewhere else also.

/ Asv rc100 won't shut off #9  
There is only one pump. How are you shutting down the engine incase it ever happens to me?

There is only one pump. How are you shutting down the engine incase it ever happens to me?
You have to turn key off then it will act like its going to shut down, but won't. Turn the key back to the on position, then roll the bucket all the way back so the hydrolics kill the engine. You would think when you turn the key back to the on position it would fire back up, but it doesn't.