Fencing Land Has Anyone...

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #1  

bravo2zero

Silver Member
Tractor
I am about to start fencing in about 30 acres of land. I found a a new fencing product and was wondering if anyone has used this type of fencing.
I like the white T-POST and the entire look. No rust and very clean. But the corner braces are the only thing that question me. Anyone have any comments too are welcome to post in. It cost more than traditional setup(s) but I looked over the material this afternoon. It was sharp looking but.... I can't find any reviews on this product. So before I take the plunge, I was hoping to hear some feedback from you guys.

Corner Braces:
4 H-Post Set (6' x 7')

It is a tad expensive but nice looking and last for a very long time as advertised.

T-POST
6.5' X 1.75 " T-Post

And here is a video of the young fellow putting up a corner brace.

Timeless Fence System corner installation - YouTube
Videos

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #2  
I am about to start fencing in about 30 acres of land. I found a a new fencing product and was wondering if anyone has used this type of fencing.
I like the white T-POST and the entire look. No rust and very clean. But the corner braces are the only thing that question me. Anyone have any comments too are welcome to post in. It cost more than traditional setup(s) but I looked over the material this afternoon. It was sharp looking but.... I can't find any reviews on this product. So before I take the plunge, I was hoping to hear some feedback from you guys.

Corner Braces:
4 H-Post Set (6' x 7')

It is a tad expensive but nice looking and last for a very long time as advertised.

T-POST
6.5' X 1.75 " T-Post

And here is a video of the young fellow putting up a corner brace.

Timeless Fence System corner installation - YouTube
Videos

My neighbor is a lineman for AT&T. We had a conversation once about plastic fencing. He said he sees a lot of that stuff while working around the county. It looks fine and burns real nice in the summer during triple digit temperature season when someone inadvertently sets the super dry weeds in the ditch on fire.

If you like the T-post look, get real T-posts and use railroad ties for the corners.

Good luck.

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone...
The reason I was looking at this option is the coloration (white). Real steal T-POST rust and look horrible in my opinion. All the fencing I have done on our land previously is done with wood post and wood corner braces. I use Hi-Tensile wire (electrical). So with a fire, even real post will burn. Thank you for the comment.

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #4  
We use plastic T post for bracing trees after planting. The ones we use are black and quite flexible. To flexible to drive with a post pounder, without breakage.

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #5  
We use plastic T post for bracing trees after planting. The ones we use are black and quite flexible. To flexible to drive with a post pounder, without breakage.

How do you drive them in then?

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #6  
The reason I was looking at this option is the coloration (white). Real steal T-POST rust and look horrible in my opinion. All the fencing I have done on our land previously is done with wood post and wood corner braces. I use Hi-Tensile wire (electrical). So with a fire, even real post will burn. Thank you for the comment.

The chinese steel they make them out of now days seems cheaper too.

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #7  
What are you keeping in?

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #8  
My experience with the white plastic rail fencing is dirt and the environment turns it black Nasty looking after awhile plus it does get brittle with age and in the cold as well as the hollow square posts are wasp and yellow jacket nest heaven. 7 bucks a t post for plastic posts I don't know if I could be sold on that. My fences are all wood 4x4 with t posts in between. No climb red brand wire horse fence with one strand of barbed wire at the top. Cross ties for corner posts.

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone... #9  
Pics

Had to include a pic of the quarter horse too lest she read this and get jealous.

/ Fencing Land Has Anyone...
I am not keeping anything in on this location of the land. I plan to hay, and thats it. Nice pictures of your fencing. I can't seem to find anyone that uses this product. You do drive them in with a hammer or fence post hammer, and they will not break. I looked them over today. It is a heavy duty type PVC composite.