Bobcat E35i

/ Bobcat E35i #1  

dmrp6510

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4520 Cab
As anybody demoed this unit I would like to get some feedback.

/ Bobcat E35i
OK guys I have run into a snag I can get a e32 for the same price as a e35i zero tail swing the biggest difference is the hp e32 is 33 and the 35i is 24.7 also the E32 is 59.9" wide and the e35i is 69" we are using this machine for general purpose and my price is 36500 with canopy quick tach and 12" bucket I would like your guys thoughts about these 2 units

/ Bobcat E35i #3  
Have you demo'd the unit yourself? If so, how do YOU like it? Ample power? Good break out force, etc?
Why not just cut to the chase and look at Doosan too - they own Bobcat.
Personally, and I speak only for myself, I would not own a Bobcat.

/ Bobcat E35i
Have you demo'd the unit yourself? If so, how do YOU like it? Ample power? Good break out force, etc? Why not just cut to the chase and look at Doosan too - they own Bobcat. Personally, and I speak only for myself, I would not own a Bobcat.
I like it better than the Kubota u35 the Kubota is under powered when trying to do multiple movements you loose a lot of digging power in till you only use one movement same problem with the bobcat 35i the e32 is a tail swing unit but we are using it for farm use so that doesn't matter as much so for 4k difference between a e32 and e35 for basically the same machine with breakout and lift capacity. Also the only dealer that actually has tried to sell me something was bobcat all the other dealers have blown me off and I looked at a lot of brands. I will also tell you that my bobcat dealer provides excellent service. It just makes me Leary about other brands service if I can't even get them to sell me one.

/ Bobcat E35i #5  
I own an E35I and have less than 100 hr on it. The tracks have come off eight times. Has anyone else experienced this problem