Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe

/ Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe #1  

60lp

Bronze Member
Tractor
1020 john Deere,300B Deere backhoe,773G turbo Bobcat,LT30 Woodmizer sawmill with 2-cylinder air cooled diesel Engine
im wanting to buy a good used 210C or 310C 4x4 Deere backhoe or 480E,480F,580E, or 580superE 4x4 backhoe thanks I'm in East Tennessee thank you

/ Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe #2  
I would stick with the newer models and find one with the lowest hours on it possible.

Eddie

/ Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe #3  
What will be your primary uses for the backhoe?

/ Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe
The 4x4 Deere or Case 4x4 backhoe will primarily used here on our farms (dads and mine) My dad I don't mind repairing equipment cause he is a retired farm and heavy equipment mechanic he's 74 6 heart attacks heat stroke ,light stroke chewed tobacco since he was 4 and he still works 12 to 16 hours a day 6 to 7 days week and also farms And yes he is my #2 hero # 1 is JESUS

/ Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe #5  
The 4x4 Deere or Case 4x4 backhoe will primarily used here on our farms (dads and mine) My dad I don't mind repairing equipment cause he is a retired farm and heavy equipment mechanic he's 74 6 heart attacks heat stroke ,light stroke chewed tobacco since he was 4 and he still works 12 to 16 hours a day 6 to 7 days week and also farms And yes he is my #2 hero # 1 is JESUS
In that case any of the backhoes listed will be a great asset to your farm! I'm sure you will be able to find something

/ Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe
Well I guess these backhoes I'm asking about are still in use or they're gone to the salvage yards but I do know for fact these machines are still top of the line in my book where I work at the utility company we have a Case 580super M also a new 580 super N wide track both are extendahoes also 4-1 buckets with heat and A/C I'm just to old school I like the old stuff anyway me and dad are still in the market for one of these machines that we've asked about

/ Wanting to buy a 4x4 backhoe #7  
Well I guess these backhoes I'm asking about are still in use or they're gone to the salvage yards but I do know for fact these machines are still top of the line in my book where I work at the utility company we have a Case 580super M also a new 580 super N wide track both are extendahoes also 4-1 buckets with heat and A/C I'm just to old school I like the old stuff anyway me and dad are still in the market for one of these machines that we've asked about

You ever thought about asking to buy one of those when they retire them? You'd know the history and how it was kept up and maybe even get a better deal.