My first mini tracked dumper

/ My first mini tracked dumper #1  

beetle bug 64

Tractor
no tractor
Hi all, I just bought my first mini tracked dumper. I bought it without engine from a customer of mine. I have mounted a Honda 13HP petrol engine picked up from a water pressure washer.
Here are some pics, I plan to build many different homemade tools, like at first forks to help me moving stuff.

DSC_2505[1].JPG

DSC_2506[1].jpg

DSC_2507[1].jpg

DSC_2508[1].jpg

I went forget, the make is Hinowa and the model is HP800.

/ My first mini tracked dumper #2  
You will love that thing! I just bought one a little bigger than that by have not had a chance to use it. I plan on using mine mostly to move firewood around our ranch.

/ My first mini tracked dumper #3  
I need one of those like yesterday, but they are pricey in the US.

/ My first mini tracked dumper #4  

You got that right! I don't know why they aren't more popular in the States. I just happened to get lucky and find one.

/ My first mini tracked dumper #5  
You got that right! I don't know why they aren't more popular in the States. I just happened to get lucky and find one.

Right now I'm trying to get by with a DR Power Wagon, which really has some limitations.

/ My first mini tracked dumper

They are pricey also in Europe, they cost around 11300$ for my model. I paid mine 1250$ because there was no engine.

/ My first mini tracked dumper
Dumper with forks.jpg

Here is a quick sketch of what I would like to have... Do you have ideas to fit and make all from scratch?

/ My first mini tracked dumper #8  
View attachment 393279

Here is a quick sketch of what I would like to have... Do you have ideas to fit and make all from scratch?

With some ingenuity that could be an enormously versatile machine. I can even picture a loader bucket on it.

Looks like you've got plenty of places to hang some forks. However, when I use mine, I always seem to have to tilt them up and down to get them smoothly into a pallet, especially on rough ground. Some method to tilt them would be worth considering.

/ My first mini tracked dumper #9  
A company called Grillo used to import a tracked dumper to the U.S. It had a PTO on it for a flail mower, snowblower, and sweeper.

They are redoing the website, I hope they bring it back.

It was $6000.