IHI excavator manuals

/ IHI excavator manuals #1  

TnAndy

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar LX410...IHI 35J excavator Woodmizer LT40
Recently bought a mid-90's IHI 35J mini-excavator. Like any 20 year old machine, it's going to need some work.

Got in touch with the distributor, in Elizabethtown, Ky (800) 538-1447 and they were happy to email me a set of operator, service and parts manuals in PDF format. What a nice bunch of folks !

/ IHI excavator manuals #3  
:thumbsup:You don't see this too often.

/ IHI excavator manuals #4  
IHI is the best, their company is top notch and they always have time to answer my questions! I look forward to purchasing a mini excavator of theirs!

/ IHI excavator manuals #5  
good day! do you still have a manual for IHI40JX? it would be a big help. our unit doesn't have a manual because we got it secondhand.

/ IHI excavator manuals
Never had one for your model. Mine is a 35J.

Try the 800 number I listed above and talk to them.

/ IHI excavator manuals #7  
Hi Friend
Can you send IHI 35J shop manual, because mine machine got problem of hydraulic pump.
I can't find the service manual. And the machine can't working now, low pressure.
Thank you.

Best regard
Calvin

/ IHI excavator manuals #8  
Hello TnAndy,
that was very good of the distributor to send you manuals, would be nice to get that service here. I have a 35J and am also after manuals for my machine.

I'm having a bit of trouble getting them here in Australia. I have been able to get a price from one distributer here but they want $150 per manual in PDF format which I think is a bit expensive.

Is there any chance you can forward a copy of yours to me.