John Deere 110 Won't Move

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move #1  

AZOutlaw

Tractor
JD 110 TLB and Ford 860
While driving my 110 TLB down the road recently it felt like I was in second (B) gear. I stopped and pulled it to third and it hasn't moved since. I cleaned the suction filter (not dirty) and replaced the two screw on filters underneath and added new oil. Suspecting a broken roll pin in the shifter, I then removed the rear tire and fender to see if the shaft was turning when moving the shift lever. It is. When I push either fwd or rev pedals I hear the pump try to work and see a slight RPM drop. With the rear tire removed, I could see the hub turning slowly but there isn't enough power to turn the other side with the tire still on. It's jacked up on the backhoe stabilizers. Also...while I'm pushing the pedal and the hub is turning, the shift lever does nothing. I can move it forward and back and the hub keeps turning slowly. Any ideas would be appreciated.

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move #2  
   / John Deere 110 Won't Move #3  
   / John Deere 110 Won't Move #4  
Any updates???

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move
Sorry for the delay in responding ultrarunner and thanks for the feedback. I replaced the engine speed sensor and the ground speed sensor and had no change. I'm really thinking it has to do with the internal shaft on the 3 speed shift lever. There is no resistance when I move this lever and as mentioned before, when I push down a pedal and the hub begins to turn slowly, changing the shift lever does nothing at all. I got the roll pin out of the shift lever and then realized you can't remove the lever, and get to the shaft, due to the frame being in the way. I'll be seeking a drawing of this to see what can be done.

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move #6  
I'm really sorry this did not work...

Only suggested it because I was seriously depressed when my 110 stopped moving and overjoyed it was a simple fix.

Reading up on the subject some have posted causing problems simply by putting a fuse in a vacant fuse spot... that's about the only thing I can add...

There are many much more knowledgeable on 110 than me.

Don't give up... it could still be something as simple as programing.

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move #7  
My 110 is doing the same thing. Did you find your problem?

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move #8  
I had a similar problem today. I was digging with the backhoe and when I flipped the seat to move the tractor it would not move. I tried each range, 4wd in and out, i could not move the tractor. I tried to push the tractor out with the hoe,no luck. I raised the front and back and check if wheels would move with it in each range, no go. I tried neutral to see if wheels would spin free, it was good. I looked the tractor over looking for a reason and found nothing( I read all the TLB 110 post so I knew the stuff to look for). I then though to try the creeper and it moved then I tried the foot pedals again and they worked and has fine the rest of the day. I am not sure what happened but I sure am glad it moved again, I will be watching this now to see what happens.

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move #9  
When mine stopped it missed a beat the time before and then was fine... when it totally stopped I was able to get it home with the creeper...

/ John Deere 110 Won't Move
I'm still not back up and moving. I did get the A/B/C shifter off the shaft as I discovered the shaft goes all the way through the housing. I pushed it through about an inch, and got the shift lever off. The shaft does just spin around. I assume it should be attached to something, right? Does anyone know a good source for a service manual on this tractor? Preferably a CD. Or....does anyone have a picture of the inside of the housing where the shaft changes the speeds?
By the way, mine won't move with the creeper either.