Used SS attachments?

/ Used SS attachments? #11  
Several years back when the housing industry tanked you could find used SS attachments everywhere especially the high end equipment. Around here counties around Atlanta incorporated burn bans and contractors were pushed to use forestry mulching heads to clear land to build new houses. These tools such as Fecon to name one were then purchased not long before the housing tanked. Naturally they went for sale but had no buyers. Now adays used equipment can be had but its not that plentiful where I am. Farm auctions (as they're called) is a good place to look.

/ Used SS attachments?
I appreciate input/questions from everyone that has actual knowledge/experience and don't consider it thread stealing.
I bought my first Kubota tractor, actually first ever tractor, about 12 years ago. During that 12 years I've bought 20 Kubotas in the BX, B, F, RTV, Z and one L size. Signature shows current equipment. I'm a hillside home landscaper that built my own home and love the convenience of having my own equipment. I have paid other people to do work with dozers and front end loaders on some really steep areas to level them down for me to finish working, safer. I also have a flat 5 acres rental property with 6 septic tanks so have some need business (deductible) wise. Finally decided a skid steer would do my jobs better with better front vision (side vision problems) so left the Kubota tractors to a GEHL 3640e SS which my Kubota dealer sells. I'm on the seeking knowledge path about SSs and attachments. I'll probably never put 50 hours a year on it doing my work and brother next door work and maybe helping out some other neighbors with small jobs.
I just had this barn built by Mennonites 24'x48'x10' with gravel floor to store my equipment. Shoulder and age prevented me from building it myself but they did great job for reasonable price.
I'm watching Craigs list from time to time to see if SS attachments come up for sale.
I'm a SS novice now but won't be next year just like I was with tractors 12 years ago. :D:cool2:
.Pics went some where but not here. May try again.