He's so proud

/ He's so proud #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
My brother just got the new hand operated clam shell post old digger he ordered. It doesn't take much to make a cow man happy.

/ He's so proud #2  
My brother in law is happy to just stand and watch his cows graze. I guess he likes watching his money at work.

/ He's so proud #3  
Only time I'm glad I have that type of post hole digger us when I'm cleaning out a hole in dug with the auger on the tractor... Otherwise it means a lot of hard work for me while the wife watches me sweat... with a cute little grin on her face!

/ He's so proud
That's what I use the hand diggers for too. My brother would rather use one than hook his auger to the three point hitch. Go figure...

/ He's so proud #5  
My brother just got the new hand operated clam shell post old digger he ordered. It doesn't take much to make a cow man happy.

I think it would make me sad instead of happy if I had to use one of those things again.:laughing:

/ He's so proud #6  
I can kill a lot of time watching my cows!!

/ He's so proud #7  
Give me an ice cold beer, sunny day & lawn chair and I'm happy watching the fish swim around in my lake. Fence posts - the thought of having to use my uber-heavy manual pounder - I might reconsider the need for added T-posts.

/ He's so proud #8  
We've got a couple of those in the shed. I used them a lot as a young man with my grandfather. When I pass those in the shed now I happily give them the finger.

/ He's so proud #9  
Best way to end the day is watching my trees grow!!!

/ He's so proud #10  
I used one just last night, to clean out the holes we dug with the auger, then used a sheeps foot tamper to pack the clay in the bottom before adding a bag of concrete for a footer under barn poles.