Komatsu D20 PLL6 Clutch pedal stuck won't come up-method to free machine ?

/ Komatsu D20 PLL6 Clutch pedal stuck won't come up-method to free machine ? #1  

geardoc

Tractor
Too Many
I have a D20PLL6 some nice folks attempted to steal it via pushing it with a Bobcat. They tore loose the hydraulic line leading to the blade cylinder that tilts back and forth on the left side(sitting on the machine), they jammed the hydraulics such that they would not raise up and down and the clutch pedal was stuck to the floor and would not come up. The machine's throttle cable was also cut in two as they apparently could not understand pushing forward to increase throttle.

The engine started once, the driveshaft just barely started to turn, and when I shut it off my two batteries had died.

So before I blow my brains out, is there a way to break this thing free so I can at least get it loaded on a roll back ?

Thanks much.

/ Komatsu D20 PLL6 Clutch pedal stuck won't come up-method to free machine ? #2  
I've had clutch pedals not come back and it was because the pressure plate fingers would not come up and this was caused by a broken clutch disk that doubled up on itself...

The mechanical pedal and linkage were all intact...

Really chaps my hide to hear things like this

Murphy California?.

/ Komatsu D20 PLL6 Clutch pedal stuck won't come up-method to free machine ?
I've had clutch pedals not come back and it was because the pressure plate fingers would not come up and this was caused by a broken clutch disk that doubled up on itself...

The mechanical pedal and linkage were all intact...

Really chaps my hide to hear things like this

Murphy California?.

Sorry. Could have sworn I had entered state.

/ Komatsu D20 PLL6 Clutch pedal stuck won't come up-method to free machine ?
It happened in a little North GA Methadonia. NC is just as bad