Backhoe control configuration

/ Backhoe control configuration #1  

brettski

Tractor
Foton 404
Picked up a (Chinese mfgd) 3-point backhoe. Time to practice, but I have a concern for the controls configuration. The dipper direction (control direction vs the actual dipper movement) seems to be unintuitive. It is laid out as follows:
backhoepic4.gif
At the right, the dipper moves out when the control is pulled toward the operator. In my mind, the dipper should draw back when the control is drawn back.
The change is simple, so I can flip-flop the hoses either way. I just don't want to spend time learning and getting used to the wrong configuration. What say you, backhoe owners and operators?

/ Backhoe control configuration #2  
Picked up a (Chinese mfgd) 3-point backhoe. Time to practice, but I have a concern for the controls configuration. The dipper direction (control direction vs the actual dipper movement) seems to be unintuitive. It is laid out as follows:
View attachment 500440
At the right, the dipper moves out when the control is pulled toward the operator. In my mind, the dipper should draw back when the control is drawn back.
The change is simple, so I can flip-flop the hoses either way. I just don't want to spend time learning and getting used to the wrong configuration. What say you, backhoe owners and operators?

It's backwards to everything I have used. I wou flip the hoses.

/ Backhoe control configuration #4  
Boom looks right, dipper is backwards

/ Backhoe control configuration #5  
Everything is correct except the stick , or dipper .

/ Backhoe control configuration #7  
Here's the standard ISO and SAE control layouts.