Pricing on Bobcat S630

/ Pricing on Bobcat S630 #1  

ishiboo

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti NX6010HSTC, Cat 279c
I'm looking at a 2010 Bobcat S630 with 2300 hours. Every option including 2-speed, high flow, cab with AC, etc. Tires are newer, machine is clean and the pins are tight. Any ideas on pricing?

/ Pricing on Bobcat S630 #2  
Based on hours, I would say $20k seems about right

/ Pricing on Bobcat S630 #3  
Just saw a 2012 NH C238, tracked machine, new tracks, 900 hours, HF, AC for a 40K.

For what you are looking at, I'd agree that 20K would be the top. Is the unit at a dealership? Have you searched Equipment Trader/Fastline/Iron Planet/Machinery Trader, etc.

/ Pricing on Bobcat S630 #4  
If you've run track vs tires I know what I'd be shopping for. Any reason why your looking at tire machines?

Brett

/ Pricing on Bobcat S630
Brett, interesting you'd say that. I ended up buying a Cat 279C... did a bunch of work today in standing water, mud, etc. I wouldn't have gotten near with a tire machine for weeks. Man... besides looking like a tiny bulldozer, it performs like one too!

/ Pricing on Bobcat S630 #6  
Brett, interesting you'd say that. I ended up buying a Cat 279C... did a bunch of work today in standing water, mud, etc. I wouldn't have gotten near with a tire machine for weeks. Man... besides looking like a tiny bulldozer, it performs like one too!

Good deal! I think you'll be real happy with that. I hate running tire machines. Maybe it's just me but they seem to bounce me all over the place.

Brett

/ Pricing on Bobcat S630
Yeah... the ride is WAY better than my old 773. It's such a huge difference I can see why people buy track machines despite the massive costs with undercarriage parts...