Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine

/ Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine #1  

mpilihp

Silver Member
Tractor
Pasquali 988
So I need to replace the bucket bushings on my Takeuchi TB015 excavator. I have the parts but need someone that can remove/replace the bushings. I have heard of a person named Lee Dwelley that is either from Litchfield or August that does this type of work but cannot find a contact for him.

The dealer for Takeuchi is in Bangor and would rather not drag it all the way there, would end up being two trips to Bangor, two vacation days.

Any help on a contact is appreciated.

Thanks

~ Phil

/ Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine #2  
I have no info on the person you are looking for but do not pass on the other brand shops. Some of them work on local machines regardless the brand.

/ Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine
Thanks guys there are no large equip dealers local to me, there are different brand ones close but still a drive, reading about it, sounds like someone good at welding and running a torch can do it. I'll ask on the other forum too, thanks.

Phil

/ Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine #5  
My brother does this type of work on Cat and Volvo equipment in Manchester but I don't know if he would touch a Takeuchi. Bucket bushings are pretty easy, I could ask him if you like.

/ Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine
My brother does this type of work on Cat and Volvo equipment in Manchester but I don't know if he would touch a Takeuchi. Bucket bushings are pretty easy, I could ask him if you like.

Hi Thanks, so I found someone in China, he sounds busy but will see how long it takes, if it works out Ill post his contact info. If not Ill take you up on the offer to ask your brother.

Thank You ~ Phil

/ Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine #7  
Hi Thanks, so I found someone in China, he sounds busy but will see how long it takes, if it works out Ill post his contact info. If not Ill take you up on the offer to ask your brother.

Thank You ~ Phil

Okay, good luck..

/ Looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanice in Augusta Maine #8  
So I need to replace the bucket bushings on my Takeuchi TB015 excavator. I have the parts but need someone that can remove/replace the bushings. I have heard of a person named Lee Dwelley that is either from Litchfield or August that does this type of work but cannot find a contact for him.

The dealer for Takeuchi is in Bangor and would rather not drag it all the way there, would end up being two trips to Bangor, two vacation days.

Any help on a contact is appreciated.

Thanks

~ Phil

Give Josh Shultz a call
Contact Us