Gannon Box Blade

/ Gannon Box Blade #1  

rbg60

Bronze Member
Tractor
IH 2400 case Ih Jx75
Gannon Box Blade

Hello
I have been trying to find a used 7 ft. gannon box blade.I seen several for sale only on a package deal with the tractor.I would think there should be some around somewere.Are there auctions where they might be found? Will dealers separate box blades from package deal?What would be a fair price on a used one?I,m more interested in a box blade with a retractable scarifer bar than a roll over.
Thanks Rex!

/ Gannon Box Blade
Re: Gannon Box Blade

Thanks Dave
It looks interesting but I really need a boxblade.I need to drag dirt around for my pond.
Thanks Rex

/ Gannon Box Blade #4  

Gannon is owned by Woods Equipment Co. Woods is headquartered in Oregon, IL...relatively close to you. Logically, there should be some strong, Woods dealers near you who would have access to Gannon products.

/ Gannon Box Blade #5  

I bought a used Gannon box blade from my local Kubota dealer; $300 for a four-footer. It was WAY heavier-built than anything he had new on the lot, and it does have retractable/removable scarifiers. I've been completely satisfied with it.

/ Gannon Box Blade

Hello again
Your correct in your statement that Woods manufactoring is in my area.They are supported quite well by local dealers.The problem is a new gannon boxblade is over $2500.I can't part with that kind of money for my project even though it will take me most of the summer.I live in mostly farm country so local dealers don't see these kind of box blades.They seem to show up mostly on construction sites or industrial tractors.I have a 75hp.4x4 tractor and the lighter built boxblades will not hold up.
Thanks Rex