I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #11  
i don't have a cab. hadn't come up with a good way to get AC in a cab and it does get warm in the summers where i live. been working it a bit on my time off and really haven't had time to explore that direction yet. trying to come up with a way to hook up higher flow hydraulics. got a few ideas now comes the research. let me know what you think about it after you get to run it a bit.
capt

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe
My tractor will arrive on Saturday evening. I also ordered a bunch of attachments from Markham welding. I ordered
72" tooth Bucket
72" Root Grapple Bucket
Tree boom
Three point hitch adaptor plate.
Pallet Forks
I also ordered 12,000 tilt bed trailer. I hope to make some money with this equipment /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Time will tell David

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #13  
you might want to consider a 14,000 lb trailer. the backhoe by itself weaighs just over 9000 + trailer weight of probably 2500 or more you won't have any room to cary an extra attachment or 2. what are you going to pull it with?
good luck,
metin

I have a one ton van rated at 10,500 lbs towing capacity. I will have breaks on both axals. I would like to get a small dump truck at auction in the future. David.

Yes it is the same as an earth force I belive the bobcat 300 tlb and the ingersoll rand bl370 tlb and both form Earth Force. I read Mccauleys posts and bacame interested in them I bought one at the local auction. David.

The forks for the fork lift attachment have arrived. I went to U- Haul to have a digital break controller wired for breaks. I found out my 2" receiver was a class III with a tow capacity of 5,000 lbs. I ordered a class V hitch with a capacity of 12,000 and up to 14,000 with weigh distribution. On the Internet from e-trailer for $225.21 bolt on no drilling required. The hitch is called a class V Magnum Receiver Hitch. made by Hidden Hitch seems like a fair price. Wish I bought this hit the first time around. Does anybody need a U-haul hitch for a 2001 savana full size van ? David

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #17  
Dave,

I hope you have your class A CDL! Any trailer with gross of 10,001 pounds or more requires it. (Except RV's driven by old people - political nonsense!)

Oh, if you are stopped and don't have a CDL, they get all yippity. Will probably write you up for the vehicle not being rated for the load, God help you if you are over weight.

jb

I am having the trailer derated to 9,900 lbs.[ it is a trailer rated for 12,000 lbs with a 9,900 lbs tag.] I don't have a class A licence yet. If i don't go over the scales, or I am not stopped by the highway patrol maby I can get by for a while.
I don't know how often I will be pulling it on the trailer. David

I played in my yard with the tractor today. I have a big pile of rocks and dirt and I used the backhoe to tear it down and turned around and used the loader to build the pile back up. It is an awsome tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif The controlls are so smooth and similar to my tiny bx22. The all wheel steer makes it very manuverable. When I get my heavy duty grapple bucket form markham welding. I will try and seperate the rocks from the dirt. I had them weld the tines about 4" apart to try and catch the small rocks and hopefully let the dirt fall out. This time of year I am enjoying the cap with heater. The three sets of lights two foreward and one in reverce is also nice. I couldn't see anything in front of my tiny bx22 bucket. The modifications that I thought about doing on my small tractor are standard on the larger tractor. I ordered some stabalizer pads for the backhoe. I recieved the box today when I opened it up there was one pad. The cost with shipping was $177.26 I think that is a little steep for one rubber pad for bobcat. I called the dealer he will check up on it and call me tomorrow. David

I got the 2nd street pad for the backhoe it cost $152.33 with tax for a piece of hard rubber. So the grand total for to street stabalizer pad's is $ 329.59 It looks like I should try to avoid purchase items from bobcat for my tractor at all costs or at least as a last resort. I used the tractor today It runs great I went to the tractor proving grounds. AKA my neighbors steep sloped rock,bolder filled yard. I dug out a couple of bolders. I figure I could practice there before I charge anyone for work. David.