I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #1  

davidseaquist

Silver Member
Tractor
2005 Ingersoll Rand Bl370b
I Bought A new tractor at auction. I will propably have it delivered this weekend. David

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe
Here is a picture of my modle of tractor. David

Attachments

• 834221-ingersoll-ran bl370b.jpg
    834221-ingersoll-ran bl370b.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,457
   / I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #3  
Looks like a great machine. What does it weigh? What do you intend on doing with it?

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #4  
congratulations,
i have a bobcat b300. it is the same machine i believe. you will love it. just be careful backing onto trailers at first. it turns very quick at both ends. that took a bit of getting used to for me.
capt

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #5  
Interesting looking machine. I'd also like to know what you plan for the machine. I know I could use it around my farm.

It weighs 9,200 lbs it lifts 3,100 lbs at the loader I think the loader break out force is 8,000 lbs. It is all wheel drive with all wheel steer. I will use it for landscaping tree planting. I may look into brush removal for fire breaks around homes. David

I believe they have a lot of similarities Mine has 46 hp and I think the lift capacity is about 1000 lbs more that yours. Thanks for the warning of the all wheel crab steering. David

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #8  
david,
the B300 is 46 HP as well. how many hours are on yours? if you haven't already there are some great posts in the archives here by a guy named mchalkley. he has an earthforce which is the same tlb. enjoy the reading.
capt

/ I bought a new Ingersoll Rand BL370 B Backhoe #9  
Very nice machine! Aren't those the same as the Earthforce that Mark Chalkley ended up with here ? If so, I recall it was a pretty impressive rig /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I thought you bought the B250. My Machine has 6 hrs on it I hope it will be delivered Saturday. I have read some of the posts by Mchalkey. He has an Earth Force 500 series.
There were four units for sale at the auction they were 2002 they came from Kansas from a utility company,with 1,000 to 2,000 hrs on them. Does your machine have a Cab ?