Ford 555 backhoe leaking transmission oil

/ Ford 555 backhoe leaking transmission oil #1  

lynn_florida

I was using my 555 backhoe yesterday it moved kinda slowly and I looked down had puddle of hydraulic oil from transmission on ground . It is leaking from access plate with 4 bolts when removed you can see torque converter cant tell exactly where leak is any suggestions ??? Ill have to do repair myself ...any help appreciated /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

/ Ford 555 backhoe leaking transmission oil
I was using my 555 backhoe yesterday it moved kinda slowly and I looked down had puddle of hydraulic oil from transmission on ground . It is leaking from access plate with 4 bolts when removed you can see torque converter cant tell exactly where leak is any suggestions ??? Ill have to do repair myself ...any help appreciated /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="red"> </font>

/ Ford 555 backhoe leaking transmission oil #3  
Going on where the leak is coming from it's got to be the torque conv./front pump seal, I'm sure the engine will have to come out to gain access.

/ Ford 555 backhoe leaking transmission oil #4  
Going on where the leak is coming from it's got to be the torque conv./front pump seal, I'm sure the engine will have to come out to gain access.