here is pics of excavator

/ here is pics of excavator #1  

mlinnane

Bronze Member
Tractor
mf 165
Hi EVeryone
I decided finally I post my pics of barn and excavator and the bank I am trying to move.
MAn this soil has a lot of rocks and ledge It is slow going
but I am getting a hole dug.

Attachments

• 891925-ihi.jpg
    891925-ihi.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 850
   / here is pics of excavator
Hi EVeryone
I decided finally I post my pics of barn and excavator and the bank I am trying to move.
MAn this soil has a lot of rocks and ledge It is slow going
but I am getting a hole dug.

With all the rain we have had I spend at least 2 hours a night lately either on lawn tractor or Brush hog mowing the fields.
Then I jump in Excavator for about an hour and dig out the bank behind my barn as it is making everything just soaking wet. I did not plan it but when I came in house tonight I walked out on the deck to take a picture and there was the tractor so I said ok what the heck. The digging is very very tough as there is so much rock and shale. The rocks I have pulled out of the hole have almost tiped the machine.

But all you guys can look at some of my toys !!!!

Attachments

• 891934-toys.jpg
    891934-toys.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 679
With all the rain we have had I spend at least 2 hours a night lately either on lawn tractor or Brush hog mowing the fields.
Then I jump in Excavator for about an hour and dig out the bank behind my barn as it is making everything just soaking wet. I did not plan it but when I came in house tonight I walked out on the deck to take a picture and there was the tractor so I said ok what the heck. The digging is very very tough as there is so much rock and shale. The rocks I have pulled out of the hole have almost tiped the machine.

But all you guys can look at some of my toys !!!!

this pricture gives you the idea of the slope coming down into my barn

Attachments

• 891936-bankmove.jpg
    891936-bankmove.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 582
this pricture gives you the idea of the slope coming down into my barn

Here is a picture of the inside of the barn as you can see there are many wet spots. GRanted we have a lot of rain but everything from the hill side runs down so I want to take out the bank and then ditch it to a system I have inplace.
I do not know how clear these pictures will be but this is the inside of my barn, Which will be a dog kennel

Attachments

• 891942-barng1.jpg
    891942-barng1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 498
Here is a picture of the inside of the barn as you can see there are many wet spots. GRanted we have a lot of rain but everything from the hill side runs down so I want to take out the bank and then ditch it to a system I have inplace.
I do not know how clear these pictures will be but this is the inside of my barn, Which will be a dog kennel

here is another picture before it was tamped(spelling) down

Attachments

• 891946-barng2.jpg
    891946-barng2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 468
here is another picture before it was tamped(spelling) down