Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    massey ferguson

Default Re: I bought me a backhoe!

great deal..2wd or 4wd there will always be times you have to use the front bucket or the hoe to shove yourself out ...fact is if can afford it and your digging holes you got the world by the tale

Tractor
    1979 270a

Quote Originally Posted by 270a View Post
    I have a 270a I am looking for a swing arm for the bucket. The part # is 544-778-R91. If you know were I can get this part let me know. Thank you. I have all the books on the 270a so if you have any questions. just ask. I had to rebuild the motor on mine also but it has been a great machine. if I can get this part I need.
    I just bought a 1979 270a. I know where one is being parted out. Its in myerestown, pa. If it is possable I would love to get copies of your books. I didnot get any any paperwork with mine. If you would call me my name is david. Phone # (717) 379-1384 if. I. Dont answer please leave a message. I own a flooring business

Tractor
    1979 international backhoe

I own a 270A and I would like to see it get used for parts . Don't really want to scrap it out at 155. / ton ,such a waste i'm in Toledo Oh ..Mike @ 419-320-2272

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Didn't intend to have a Deere fleet - it just happened 310C, F915 & 5200

Quote Originally Posted by Mike24 View Post
    i im still having trouble getting the stumps into the FEL to get rid of them. is there a trick to that?
    For the bigger stumps... I found a chain is the quickest, least hassle method. Tip the FEL bucket forward up to the stump. Wrap a chain around the stump and to the top of the bucket. Roll the bucket back and the stump lifts... easy peasy.. Having two hooks welded to the bucket makes it even easier.

Tractor
    2007 TC 30 with all the trimmin's

I love backhoes! but mine is a bit smaller, I use mine in the city....good buy on yours!!!-070120121267-jpg

Tractor
    Yuchai Bulldozer

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel S View Post
    There is also a rotating cab for the operator.

Rachel !!!
    Who has the rotating cab?
    Yuchai 306R dozer, Mustang 2040 skid steer, Mitsubishi MS035 Mini-Ex with four buckets and a rake, Trimble equipped 7' Dual Dozer with twin GCR-2 laser receivers, and a LiTW BH7600 back hoe (sold).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12