BBQ grills great find next to the dumpster

/ BBQ grills great find next to the dumpster #11  
my find was not that good, was asked to pick a grill that blew off a deck and was said by the owner, be not reparable so it was replaced, I stopped by for the "scrap iron" and here was a $800 grill, that had a lightly bent cover, so I loaded it up and brought it home, hooked up a bottle to it and a new battery in the inginter, and worked perfectly, about 15 mins later I had the hood back to near perfect, took longer to clean it up than to fix the hoods,

I am amazed what some throw out,

/ BBQ grills great find next to the dumpster #13  
Awesome score!

It amazes me how much people will spend on grills. At some point, they really can't cook any better. I think it may be more about having a fancy looking outdoor kitchen setup.

Google Fire Magic. I waited 4 years till I could afford the one I wanted.

/ BBQ grills great find next to the dumpster #14  
I'd like to take some of that $$$ wasted on stainless grill and make a stainless mower deck.

Well maybe if I could cook a steak on the mower deck :D

Speaking of stainless grills, how do you all clean your stainless grill racks?

/ BBQ grills great find next to the dumpster
Google Fire Magic. I waited 4 years till I could afford the one I wanted.

They are sweet . But I couldnt justify spending that type of money . But I will take one for free and fix it . The DCS I picked up cooks rather well .

/ BBQ grills great find next to the dumpster #16  
We replaced burners on our Costco stainless BBQ once, $70 and they burned out again a couple years later. I researched but did not find anything other than the costco source. Bought a new small BBQ (just wife and I)... One of my daughters and son in law bought a pellet bbq and really liked it. One of my brothers had one too and used it all the time. We bought a pellet bbq and use it often. My other son in law asked me if he could have my old costco grill if it could be fixed. I told him sure. I even delivered it ~200 miles. Amazon.com, $20 and some scrubbing, they have a nice propane bbq with side burner and searing burner and rotisserie with back burner... There are so many burners on amazon for bbqs it is amazing. I found the ones that cost $$ each, but kept looking (had the measurements) and found a 4 pack that worked perfect. Daughter will likely order a spare set so they have them.

Congrats on great find!

Last edited:
   / BBQ grills great find next to the dumpster #17  
I couldn't ever spend 7k on a grill, that's just nuts. But to each his own I guess. Love the score, good for you, I'd love to get one for $138!!!!