Air Fryers

/ Air Fryers #1  

Luvmyhindra

Tractor
E-Max 22 HST
Just curious if anyone else here has a air fryer? We have had a air fryer for 2 yrs now and have 3 of them now. My kids also all have one and my mom. My mom cooks with hers all the time and loves it.

We basically use ours for onion rings, fries, mushrooms, cheese curds, you know all the good deep fried stuff but without the oil/grease! Have done fish, chicken and steaks in it also and turns out great!

Oh and I use it a lot to make cornbread! I love Famous Dave's corn bread mix! I highly suggest it! :licking:

/ Air Fryers #2  
We have barely started using the Instant Pot,,,
NOW,, there is something ELSE I need?? :confused2:

/ Air Fryers #3  
We have barely started using the Instant Pot,,,
NOW,, there is something ELSE I need?? :confused2:

And unfortunately, our kitchen, especially the countertops, just ain't big enough for all the gadgets I'd like to have.:eek:

/ Air Fryers #4  
Just curious if anyone else here has a air fryer? We have had a air fryer for 2 yrs now and have 3 of them now. My kids also all have one and my mom. My mom cooks with hers all the time and loves it.

We basically use ours for onion rings, fries, mushrooms, cheese curds, you know all the good deep fried stuff but without the oil/grease! Have done fish, chicken and steaks in it also and turns out great!

Oh and I use it a lot to make cornbread! I love Famous Dave's corn bread mix! I highly suggest it! :licking:
Bought a Power Air several months ago and returned it after the first use. After removing the basket to shake the contents halfway thru cooking, the basket was next to impossible to reinstall. Bought a Phillips brand and we absolutely love it. We've done chicken, pork chops, fish, & french fries with great results.

/ Air Fryers #5  
So - this may be a dumb question, and I think I know the answer but.... do these Air Fryers work if you're making fried chicken from scratch for example (where you would fry it in oil in a skillet) or do they only work with the "pre-fryed" frozen stuff you would normally cook in the oven (e.g. french fries, fish sticks, etc.). If it's only the frozen stuff, then why bother? Why not just use the oven?

/ Air Fryers #6  
So - this may be a dumb question, and I think I know the answer but.... do these Air Fryers work if you're making fried chicken from scratch for example (where you would fry it in oil in a skillet) or do they only work with the "pre-fryed" frozen stuff you would normally cook in the oven (e.g. french fries, fish sticks, etc.).

From the videos I have watched,, it is like frying in oil,,, without the oil. So, it is cooking raw food.

/ Air Fryers #7  
What does fried air taste like? Chicken?

/ Air Fryers #8  
So - this may be a dumb question, and I think I know the answer but.... do these Air Fryers work if you're making fried chicken from scratch for example (where you would fry it in oil in a skillet) or do they only work with the "pre-fryed" frozen stuff you would normally cook in the oven (e.g. french fries, fish sticks, etc.). If it's only the frozen stuff, then why bother? Why not just use the oven?
We do fresh chicken and pork tenderloin in it comes out great. We do not use any oil. I was skeptical at first but it does do a good job. We have done frozen fish and that was good. Have not tried fresh fish.

/ Air Fryers

Yes it does! I have learned a few little secrets also to when I batter things. I love frying magic so what I do is put a little on dip it in egg and once in again in the frying magic. Freeze it for a bit and air fry it up! Works great!

Another thing I have learned is what ever you do in your oven, cut the heat by 25 degrees and cook time about 20%.

Love doing hard boiled eggs in it! I have even done eggs over easy to top my burgers also! I just use a container the size of my burger and flip it over and mold a little foil around it and pull it off to make my container to hold my egg!

I like to cook and eat! lol
ic

/ Air Fryers #10  
Love doing hard boiled eggs in it! I have even done eggs over easy to top my burgers also! I just use a container the size of my burger and flip it over and mold a little foil around it and pull it off to make my container to hold my egg!

I like to cook and eat! lol
ic
At what temp & how long for the hard boiled eggs. Do the eggs peel easily?