Roasted Cauliflower recipe

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #1  

gsganzer

Elite Member
Tractor
L3800 w/FEL and BH77, BX 2200 w/FEL and MMM
I stumbled upon this recipe the other week. So far I've made it twice and it's excellent. Some of the reviewers make it sound like it 's a hassle to make, but it isn't. I used shallots in place of the scallions and thought they added great flavor.

Whole roasted cauliflower

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #2  
Does sound/look like a great recipe...but it's not exactly a simple one pot dish...It's almost like a veggie casserole... this type of side dish can really complement about any easy meat entree...! thanks for sharing...!

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #4  
I stumbled upon this recipe the other week. So far I've made it twice and it's excellent. Some of the reviewers make it sound like it 's a hassle to make, but it isn't. I used shallots in place of the scallions and thought they added great flavor.

Whole roasted cauliflower
I wonder how it would taste with oysters instead of bacon. Sounds yummy.

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #5  
My wife once was melting some cheese on cauliflower and accidently charred it.
Tasted ever so good that she always crisps the cauliflower now. Yummy! (with or without cheese)

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #6  
Yeah, we recently started roasting cauliflower and broccoli because vegetable are "so healthy".
... adding this recipe's Muenster cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, heavy cream and BACON would really make our "health diet" so much tastier! :laughing: :rolleyes:

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #7  
That recipe does appear to be a lot of work and take a lot of time, but there's no doubt in my mind that it would be delicious. Of course, I'm quite fond of cauliflower and broccoli, whether cooked or not, with or without cheese sauce or veggie dip, or any other way.:laughing:

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #8  
I "WISH" I had seen this 2 weeks ago.. I cut all my Cauliflower AND Broccoli already.. dangit..

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #9  
I have had a version of this where they roasted large heads of cauliflower till almost done, and then flash fried them, tossed them in homemade buffalo sauce, and served them with homemade ranch. I have never considered swearing off meat, but if you had to, cauliflower would have to make the process so much easier haha.

/ Roasted Cauliflower recipe #10  
I have the "easy" answer. There is a Chinese restaurant in our small town that roasts cauliflower & broccoli. Served with bacon bits, mushrooms and a mushroom sauce.