Craftsman DGT 6000 Kohler problems

/ Craftsman DGT 6000 Kohler problems #11  
I have craftsman DGT 6000 26 horse Kohler. I was mowing the lawn and the electric clutch just stopped working but the engine was still running , what would cause this. ? Pulled on the ON and OFF engage switch several times and nothing happens.

/ Craftsman DGT 6000 Kohler problems #12  
Looking for some help with my GT 6000 with Kohler 27HP. It is about 11 yrs old and has been running great. Here lately is has been running like crap, backfiring while running, no power. I changed the oil/filter, ran seafoam through the engine. Drained the fuel and replaced with fresh fuel. Changed the spark plugs. I am still having the same problem.

/ Craftsman DGT 6000 Kohler problems #13  
Hard to tell but I would guess ignition modules. You may want to download an engine manual. You can probably get one at no charge from Kohler.

Sorry, just noticed this is a July post ---- may not be of any help now.

/ Craftsman DGT 6000 Kohler problems #14  
Looking for some help with my GT 6000 with Kohler 27HP. It is about 11 yrs old and has been running great. Here lately is has been running like crap, backfiring while running, no power. I changed the oil/filter, ran seafoam through the engine. Drained the fuel and replaced with fresh fuel. Changed the spark plugs. I am still having the same problem.

Check the vent on the gas cap - this does get plugged with dirt over time.