Default craftsman gt5000 54" cut

Hay out there,
    My belt broke off my blades and now I am trying to figure out the path the new belt needs to take along the pullies. does anyone know the ins and outs of the 54" deck??? I bought the tractor second hand with out a Manuel and cannot find one on line.

thanks,
    rhonda

Default Re: craftsman gt5000 54" cut

At one point Husqvarna used to manufacture lawn tractors for Sears. Here is a link to a page for one of their models with a 54" deck - will likely give some hint how to thread the belt.

http://weborder.husqvarna.com/order_...5321899-53.pdf

Try Husqvarna - Global Leader in Outdoor Power Equipment and go to the "support - product manual" section and key in "2554" and see if any of the manuals that come up will work for your machine. Also try 2754 and check those manuals - maybe one will work for you.
    2007 JD CAB 3320 eHydro, 300CX FEL, GX720 Back Hoe, 72" 7-Iron MMM, 48" Horst Pallet Forks
    Lucknow 60" Rear Snow Blower, JD Box Blade 2065
    2013 JD X739 - 60" HC Deck with Auto Connect

Default Re: craftsman gt5000 54" cut

CinderSchnauzer,
    Thank you so much!
    The pdf was perfect and also showed me that there was a pulley tension release lever that I did not know about. Sure made it easy to get the belt on.

Rhonda