chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000

/ chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000 #1  

radar@1946

Tractor
Craftsman yt 4000
Where can I buy chrome wheel covers ( That fit) for my Craftsman YT 4000 mower?

/ chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000 #3  
You're kidding, right? :rolleyes:

/ chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000 #6  

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    720.8 KB · Views: 540
   / chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000 #7  
Well I received the stainless steel hub caps for my mower today. I'm happy with them :D

hub2.jpg

hub1-1.jpg

/ chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000 #8  
looks Great 4shorts . I gota ask Do You live under a bubble ? Even Your driveway is Spotless :D . Bob

/ chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000 #9  
looks Great 4shorts . I gota ask Do You live under a bubble ? Even Your driveway is Spotless :D . Bob

:D Thanks Bob. Sure wish I had a bubble. The driveway looks clean because I just sprayed it. I don't know if you folks coat your pavement. We do over here. I try and do it each year. It really makes the place look cleaner and protects the pavement .

I used to get driveway sealing contractors to come in and do mine but they started deluding the sealer with gas to make it go farther so a few years ago I built my own self contained unit and now I put the pure sealer in and I know what I have when I'm done.

I attached a few photo's from a few years ago when I did it for the first time. When I'm done I close the hood and park it for another year. Now you know the trick to making your driveway look neat and tidy ;)

Attachments

• MVC-009F.JPG
    MVC-009F.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 629
  • MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 339
  • MVC-012F.JPG
    MVC-012F.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 306
   / chrome wheel covers for sears yt 4000 #10  
Where theres a will theres a way :D . Thanks for expaining & the great pics .

The only thing I have around here is a Inch & 1/2 gravel driveway , It used to be just sand & I got tired of the mud & water standing . So I,m now a gravel addict , the wife says as I just had 30 more ton delivered , Making the total over the last 5 years or so , Somewheres around 600 ton :eek: . At least We have a decent base now , & I just Spray it with roundup every few months or so to keep the weeds at bay .

Been quite a few years since I,ve had one that was paved, But that sure looks Great , Allways enjoy Your pics as well as Your ingenuity . Bob