Tecumseh part #'s

/ Tecumseh part #'s #1  

collector121

Does anyone know if the Tecumseh part numbers are universal. For example, I am rebuilding the HH120 in my Super 12 and Im trying to find a oversize piston and ring set for it. Im having a hard time finding parts for my model 143.602022 but I found the same part # 34524 listed under the HH120 120000 model. Would this work even though the model numbers are different?

/ Tecumseh part #'s #2  
I came up with 34512 for the .010 piston assy and 34513 for the .020 piston assy not the part number you have listed of 34524, which according to Tecumseh is no longer available.

/ Tecumseh part #'s #3  
When my one Tecumseh was having issues I ended up having to call around the entire state to find some of the parts. It seems that some of the older repair shops may have some of the "no longer avail." parts laying around if you check. Also the fellow at our local Sears was able to check some of my numbers and give me the updated #.
I ended up re-powering the two items I had with Tecumseh motors just because parts were becoming a problem and they were getting old and unreliable. Good luck