Sears Suburban rear pusher blade

/ Sears Suburban rear pusher blade #1  

MrEdna

Tractor
Older Troy Bilt David Bradley with sulky, Sears Suburban GT, Modern Sears GT.
I have a rear mounted dozer blade for a three point hich Sears Suburban. Anybody seen one of these? My Cousin dropped ot off at the house last night. Any advertisement pics of these? I looked on the web but this one pushes when in reverse. Not drags.

/ Sears Suburban rear pusher blade #2  
I have a rear mounted dozer blade for a three point hich Sears Suburban. Anybody seen one of these? My Cousin dropped ot off at the house last night. Any advertisement pics of these? I looked on the web but this one pushes when in reverse. Not drags.

Does it spin around?

Any I've seen that push in reverse can be spun so that they'll push either way.

/ Sears Suburban rear pusher blade #3  
get your extra chains / straps / bars for 3pt hitch, if pushing backwards. 3pt hitchs are better at pulling stuff when moving forward. and if going backwards to push stuff, if not careful you could really jam things up and twist and mess up the 3pt hitch.

/ Sears Suburban rear pusher blade
See that's why I come here Because you guy know. After a close inspection it looks like the one and only mounted turnbuckle on the top folds over to the front of the blade.
Thanks a lot.

/ Sears Suburban rear pusher blade #5  
See that's why I come here Because you guy know. After a close inspection it looks like the one and only mounted turnbuckle on the top folds over to the front of the blade.
Thanks a lot.

Glad to be of help.

I love your signature. I have relatives in Sandy, UT, and I know what you mean by a "Safe distance".