Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050

/ Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050 #1  

jbrianchamberlin

Tractor
Craftsman
Just picked up an older 917273050 and need to know where I can get oil filters, fuel filters, and air filters...

Thanks,
Brian

/ Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050 #2  
Sears parts direct seems like the logical choice to me. Their prices seem reasonable and they all cross to numbers availabe at your Napa parts store too at similar prices.

Brian

/ Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050
I thought so too until they tried charging me almost $20 in shipping for an oil filter, air filter, and fuel filter. Screw that. I'll find a local place before I spend that kind of money. Guy kept me in chat for 20 minutes trying to sell me fuel stabilizer and sign me up for some shipping program.

/ Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050 #4  
I usually just run to the local depot and get them rather than ship them but I have that option. Like I said though all of the numbers cross to filters available at Napa stores.

/ Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050 #5  
Sears parts numbers on the partdirect website are the OEM parts numbers of the company that made the products. So any poulan,Husqvarna dealer can get all the parts that you will ever need.

/ Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050 #6  
Sears parts numbers on the partdirect website are the OEM parts numbers of the company that made the products. So any poulan,Husqvarna dealer can get all the parts that you will ever need.

In this case they are Kohler engine parts and any Kohler dealer will have them too.

Brian

/ Looking for maintenance parts for 917273050 #7  
Correct, if Kohler parts, Kohler dealer will have or can order.