New member FF20 owner

/ New member FF20 owner #1  

wadejk

Tractor
Craftsman FF20
Found this forum looking for rear wheel hub for my FF20. Found a couple possible sources, hope they pan out. I have the original owners manual for FF20 plus the .pdf version. Also, the 50" mower deck manual in .pdf. willing to share if anyone needs one. Look forward to using this forum in the future. Jesse Wade Peyton CO

/ New member FF20 owner #4  
:welcome: to TBN

/ New member FF20 owner #5  
Welcome to the forum.

/ New member FF20 owner #7  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Craftsman forum. :)

/ New member FF20 owner #8  
Hello, I have an ff18 and looking for attachments. Most desired would be a mower deck. It came with a 52" blade. Also would like the weights for the rear wheels for better traction when plowing snow. Not having any luck on craigslist, ebay, etc. Any suggestions is appreciated. Tks. Tom

/ New member FF20 owner
Try linking up with littledeere on this gardentractortalk.com. it is another forum like this. Also, Yahoo has an FF20 forum I would try. You will need the idler box assembly for the front end as well to run the mower deck belt. If you find a mower deck, I have the manual for it as well as FF20 and Onan manuals in .pdf. Good luck

/ New member FF20 owner #10  
Great. I will give him a try. Please keep my number handy in case you come across anything related to the ff18 I can use. Couple other questions, how much is interchangeable between the ff18, ff20. Also, do you know how/where I can find a spin on trans filter. It shows part # is 6496J in the Sears owners manual for tractor model # 917.254812 (FF18)My number is 602-738-6500. Thanks. Tom