Need help finding part numbers

/ Need help finding part numbers #1  

pell

Tractor
sears lt3000
Just bought a 2006 lt3000 with the Briggs 20 hp ohv engine. Was cutting the grass engine did a little stall like it was out of gas. Wasn't completely out but I added gas to it. Now it will not start, found @ one time was a mouse house under the engine cover. The armature/magnetron wire does not look to good (mouse desert) and the other end broke at the plug (rusted out). I am getting a little spark would like to replace the part but I can't find any part #'s. Any help would be great. Newbie here so if there is a thread or sticky just send me there. Thanks.

/ Need help finding part numbers
Went there already, no engine parts just the engine # which other sites don't list this #. I need a parts diagram/list for this engine. Thanks

/ Need help finding part numbers #4  
Have you checked the fuel filter? Almost sounds like clogged filter or dirty carb/injector

/ Need help finding part numbers #5  
Get the numbers off of the engine. May be stamped into the valve cover opposite the fuel pump. Or could be on a tag on top of the blower housing. Then go to briggsandstratton.com and look up your parts numbers for the engine. Or post the numbers here and I or somebody else will look up the part numbers.

/ Need help finding part numbers #6  
Get the numbers off of the engine. May be stamped into the valve cover opposite the fuel pump. Or could be on a tag on top of the blower housing. Then go to briggsandstratton.com and look up your parts numbers for the engine. Or post the numbers here and I or somebody else will look up the part numbers.

I Agree

/ Need help finding part numbers #7  
Just bought a 2006 lt3000 with the Briggs 20 hp ohv engine. Was cutting the grass engine did a little stall like it was out of gas. Wasn't completely out but I added gas to it. Now it will not start, found @ one time was a mouse house under the engine cover. The armature/magnetron wire does not look to good (mouse desert) and the other end broke at the plug (rusted out). I am getting a little spark would like to replace the part but I can't find any part #'s. Any help would be great. Newbie here so if there is a thread or sticky just send me there. Thanks.

Generally if you can find the Sears number (usually in a format like 123.123456 or 123.1234567), then you can find the Sears manual in PDF form. That should have the Briggs engine model number, and probably all of the engine parts. Somethings this is more useful than the Briggs parts breakdown because it is more specific.