Default Cub Cadet M60 Tank

Who makes it? As I understand, Lesco parts are the same. I think that John Deere bought the Lesco Company in 2007. Just wondering who is now selling to who (Cub to John Deere, or John Deere to Cub). Also, are John Deere's ZTRs now made by Lesco, or is John Deere selling their own, plus what is in the Lesco line?

Gold Member
    Orange Cty., NY
    NH TN-70A, Cub Cadet 109, Kubota U-35 mini-ex,SCAG Wild Cat

Default Re: Cub Cadet M60 Tank

Southern Md.
    massey ferguson 135/1433v

Default Re: Cub Cadet M60 Tank

Morning mbouldin, When I stopped by my Good Ole' Lesco dealer He informed me that John Deere had bought them out...(John Deere-Lesco)
    But everything was still in transition..
    The JD Z turns are still made the same as always, and the Lesco/ Cub's were still made at their same plant until further notice, I have had no further notice since my visit a year ago...but my dealer wasn't a big fan of the merger...

This probably doesn't help much, but transition takes awhile for the dust to settle...The Lesco line may end up being phased out...

Edit: Just signed out of the Lesco website and found nothing new about any equipment.. It would appear that JD has "name only" partnership with Lesco, everything else seems to be all Lesco??
    Last edited by Nasty135; 02-11-2009 at 07:40 AM. Reason: update: