bagger deck attachment for Cub LT1050?

/ bagger deck attachment for Cub LT1050? #1  

flyweed

Tractor
Cub Cadet GT2544 & LX1050
Hey guys, I have a Cub Cadet LT1050 with a Kohler Courage 25hp engine and 52 inch mower deck.

I took my double bagger off of my old MTD Yardman before I got rid of it, and it fits on the back of my new cub, BUT..the chute that connects to the mower deck is too small. as my deck on the MTD was a 42inch with smaller opening. Does anyone know the part number, or where I could buy just the larger chute attachment, so I could use my rear bagger on my Cub?

Thanks for any help

Dan

/ bagger deck attachment for Cub LT1050? #2  
Try going to www.cubcadet.com and look in the parts section under attachments for your model.

Michael

/ bagger deck attachment for Cub LT1050? #3  
Your deck width is 50 not 52.

/ bagger deck attachment for Cub LT1050? #4  
flyweed, just make sure when you order the new part that the other end of the shoot is gonna be the right size.....let us know how this turns out......Don

/ bagger deck attachment for Cub LT1050? #5  
I'm doing the same thing with my new Cub 1050. Taking the bagger off my 7 year old Troy Bilt 42". Bracket fits fine, bought a new chute for ~$100. Also had to buy some sort of chute-stop bracket as well that the chute pin hooks onto.

You can save $400 using your old bagger, but the fitment of the bagger chute on the LTX 1050 is beyond horrible, not sure if anyone else has expereinced this. It's almost like I got the wrong part, but width-wise it fits fine, just on top between the mower and the chute there's like a 1" gap.

Paul