IH Cub Cadet 782 for sale

/ IH Cub Cadet 782 for sale #1  

nhsolarguy

Hydrostatic drive, 17HP Kohler engine, 42" mower deck. I also have an IH snowblower attachment, which I bought off the internet and never got around to using.

It's in good shape, a few scratches and dents, but no major rust. It runs, although it's not too happy about the new gas formulations. As long as you put some stabilizer in the gas, it runs OK, otherwise it takes a while to start. The back tires are filled with fluid, and the rims are starting to rust, so it will need rims and tires eventually. I don't use it that much, so I'm looking to get it out of the shed to make room for other projects.

I bought this around 1985 from my uncle (an equipment dealer). The first owner ran it without ever checking the oil, and when the engine blew, my uncle took it back in trade, put a new engine in it, and sold it to me. At the time, I used it to mow a two acre field in RI. I moved to Europe for 6 years, rented out the house and let the renter use the tractor. I came back in '92, and bought some wooded land in NH (with no lawn). Since then, I've mostly used it for pulling a little trailer for moving dirt or firewood. This fall I put the mower deck back on and cut about a 1/4 acre of tall grass. Two passes and it did pretty well.

I'm asking $1000, obo. Location is Lyndeborough, NH. Email mike@kaelin.net or call 603-654-5948.

Attachments

• tractor 10.jpg
    tractor 10.jpg
    688 KB · Views: 4,324
  • tractor 13.jpg
    tractor 13.jpg
    773.5 KB · Views: 5,769
  • tractor15.jpg
    tractor15.jpg
    843.2 KB · Views: 2,303
  • IH snowblower.jpg
    IH snowblower.jpg