125 getting refurbed

/ 125 getting refurbed #1  

artfull dodger

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 420 garden tractor
Here are a couple pics of my 125 getting refurbed at the moment. I should have her operational by the end of the week hopefully. Enjoy. Mike
081.jpg

080-1.jpg

/ 125 getting refurbed #2  
Was a blue dash panel the original color on the 125?

/ 125 getting refurbed
Yes, the dash panel on the 125 was made of tin with a embosed texture and colored blue, but many have faded away to just the natual tin with the black letting. I have a second 125 that I will be selling shortly that has a good original blue tin dash on it. This one was faded away and has a reproduction decal installed on it for now. I have its original tin that another Cub Cadet friend is going to try and restore for me. I have the 125 back operational now, still have to finish swapping over some options from the other tractor to this one. Then its time to restore the mower deck. Cheers Mike

/ 125 getting refurbed #4  
looks really good.......please show us pics of the finished machine when you get to that point

/ 125 getting refurbed #5  
Good looking tractor. You did a nice job on the paint.

/ 125 getting refurbed #6  
Good looking tractor doing nice job. im finishing my project club 100.pics on retro fit snowblower:thumbsup:

/ 125 getting refurbed #7  
Great looking tractor. I'm restoring a 128 right now, and then I'm moving on to my 125. It has a bad rod knock and it's leaking at the base gasket, I just don't want to run it anymore for peace of mind.