2135 mowing on hill

/ 2135 mowing on hill #11  
Yep, Those brown spots are from the heat of the exhaust. I learned to park mine on the drive until it cools off.

Michael

/ 2135 mowing on hill
point taken, thanks for the input, now i don't have to worry about finding some small leak!!!

/ 2135 mowing on hill
After mowing this past weekend, I decided to mow the backyard hill up and down, believe it or not, the deck still left lines, it appears that right (chute) side is lower than the left side. When I check the blade heights last time, the were both equal. I didn't know if this could be related to the fact that I had to have one of the front dect brackets for the u-bar welded back on, maybe there is a twist or torque that is causing the deck to cut un-even.
I guess I am going to try and adjust the deck to compensate for the line difference.
Any thoughts?

/ 2135 mowing on hill #14  
good chance that weld repair job changed the mower levelness. I would re-check it again from the blade bottoms to a good hard flat surface. And, the chute side is always more vunerable to dropping down with it's extra weight from the deflector.
Also recheck yer tire pressures all around. one slack tire can also throw things out of level.

/ 2135 mowing on hill #15  
O had the same thing happenning with my 2165.. I adjusted the left front wheel down 1 notch and it is more better now! (Next best thing to buying a house with a level yard!)

/ 2135 mowing on hill #16  
Sounds like bent blade(s) or bad bearing. :thumbsup: