Z-Force 44 usage(commercial)

/ Z-Force 44 usage(commercial) #1  

jay317

I was planning on using my z force 44 for some light commercial cutting around 20hrs a week at max just wondering if this unit will hold up, it currently has 300hrs of usage and was recently serviced, how many hours could I get out of this unit if it is propely maintained any input would be greatly appreciated

/ Z-Force 44 usage(commercial) #2  
I was planning on using my z force 44 for some light commercial cutting around 20hrs a week at max just wondering if this unit will hold up, it currently has 300hrs of usage and was recently serviced, how many hours could I get out of this unit if it is propely maintained any input would be greatly appreciated

Jay I can't directly answer your question. What I found when doing research was the the Z-Force mowers were more for larger than residential lots but not for commercial use. Doing 20 hours of mowing a week could well be a problem.

MarkV

/ Z-Force 44 usage(commercial) #3  
Jay it depends on your specific needs, but some commercial outfits in my area use even lighter ZTRs than the Z-force (Cub ZTRs, etc) and make money just fine. Cub made some upgrades to the Z-Force series for 2010 with larger tires/wheels, fabricated decks and ZT-2800 transaxles with spin-on filtration.

Joel