Cub 2185 Belt Question

/ Cub 2185 Belt Question #1  

Ductape

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC
I've got a Cub 2185 with the 42" mower deck. It ate the belt that drives the mower deck via the PTO. I do not have an owners manual, and I'm hoping someone can give me a part number and / or belt size so I can look for a belt locally. I'm guessing an aftermarket belt number might be easier to cross reference than a factory part# ?

If anyone can help me I'd greatly appreciate it. :thumbsup:

/ Cub 2185 Belt Question #2  
check out cub cadet.com and look under parts. theyll have everything you need to know about your machine.

/ Cub 2185 Belt Question
I appreciate the suggestion, though I don't seem to be having much luck. It may be that I'm not computer savvy enough, but I found illustrated parts diagrams for my tractor there......... but when I try the 'attachments', it lists none. And, under tractor categories, there is no choice for 'belts'. I also punched in the mower deck model number and nothing comes up.

I just realized my mower deck is a 46", not 42" as I originally stated.

/ Cub 2185 Belt Question #4  
I think your 46" deck model number is 190-300-100 if so here's where I uploaded the operators manual. 46_deck_772-9031a[1].pdf[1].pdf
The Cub PTO to deck belt number for this deck is 754-3055A which is a B section belt 112.4" long. The Gates cross reference is 6615BR

Last edited:
   / Cub 2185 Belt Question
Thanks for the help. The tag on the deck says: LT Deck 300 190

I should be able to find a Gates belt locally no problem.