Why no Cub Luv?

/ Why no Cub Luv? #51  
I think we need more background on all these machines to put them on even ground whether they failed or are lasting very well. For example, do you clean it after each use, what type of grass is mowed (long or short), is it kept inside or outside, do you drive it hard (mowing too fast or leisurely), hilly ground or relatively flat and so on. I'm just trying to understand where someone is coming from when they post about the condition of their mower whether good or bad. I have two different Cub mowers and good luck so far, one at home (cheap 17.5 hp Tech engine, MTD sticker on the back of the seat), 42" deck, level ground (close to an acre), grass not that thick and I don't let it get too long, keep it in the garage and try to scrape the deck after each mowing, it is five or six years old and each mowing is close to an hour. I have an RTZ50 (22HP Kawasaki engine) at my cottage and it is also fairly level ground with fairly heavy grass in places, about two and a half acres, clean the deck after every session, its two and a half years old with seventy plus hours now. I hope they both last as long as my 16 year old Yard pro that I gave to my son in law and is still going. I have gator blades on all machines I own and used to own.

Thanks for your time
Steve