New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!!

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!! #1  

EmerichSales

Silver Member
New 2011 Cub Cadet 2000 Series Garden Tractor to Replace the 2500 & 3000 Series!! Will be introduced on Saturday!!

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!! #2  
Interesting....I've heard the rumours....any details? Looking forward to pics soon!

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!! #3  
Does Yanmar have a hand in this new model?

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!! #4  
Well.. word has it Cub Cadet will be 50yrs old in 2011. Maybe they'll go retro with the looks? I hope they scrap the front-lift hood design for one thing. They sure are tight about preventing any new product pic/spec leakage. Have been as long as I've been involved.

Joel

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!!
I heard about this New tractor 3 years ago but they have kept it Secret. I hope to post a Picture on Sunday if I am allowed to take a picture. I have not heard any Rumers on Yanmar being involved.

There will be a 50TH Aniversary Model!!!!!

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!! #7  
Well I hope you post the pic here cause I bookmarked this topic...thanks Mr Emerich.

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!! #8  
I can understand holding out on the pics, but any info on the machine? Power steering/hydraulics/diff rear lock?

I Can't say yet on any specs But I really don't know alot yet about it. They have kept this one a pretty good Secret!!!

/ New 2011 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor!! #10  
I hope they've got it optioned so the budget conscious can still afford a more basic model. The 3K series, although an awesome machine, had to flop from a sales perspective. A real HD machine that you can purchase from say $4000-$6000 depending on what you have on it would be awesome. Low, medium and high versions of the 1000 series and a 2000 series is probably a smart business move for them.

Joel