Tiller for 7304

/ Tiller for 7304 #1  

Ditto

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7304
I have a Cub Cadet 7304 (30 hp Diesel) and I'm considering the purchase of a King Kutter 60" Tiller
The Tiller weighs in at 690 Pounds, and is a Cat 1- 3 point set up. The Cub Is also a Cat 1. My consern is will the Cub actually lift this weight...I can't seem to find the ratings...any help would be appreciated..
Thanks in advance.

/ Tiller for 7304 #2  
Welcome to TBN:D Most 30 hp tractors will most certainly lift 690 pounds on the three point.

My 790 "stock" had a lower lift capacity on tractors in that hp range of 800-odd pounds.

Buy the KK tiller and let me know how you like it. I have been on the "look" for an upgrade from my 48" tiller to a 60". Keep ending up at the KK for price, track record close too "bullet proof" and constant good comments on TBN about them:thumbsup:

/ Tiller for 7304
Well I bit the bullet and bought the KK 60" Tiller...Tractor lifts it just fine thankyou....This thing is a monster...I clutch in at Idle like it says in the instructions...It's a little noisy and viberates at idle, I boosted the RPMs just a bit and the thing was as smooth as a sewing machine. I LOVE IT!!! it chewed through my soil like it was nothing (Mostly Clay). Then for kicks I found a piece of "Hard Pan" where nothing ever grew...It ate that up too.
I highly recommend the King Kutter Tiller.I wish I'd have bought this years ago.
Thanks again :thumbsup:
Ditto/Paul:

/ Tiller for 7304 #4  
Good to hear that ditto:D Your "field test" seems to be the norm, times many years of use. Sounds like you have the same kind of heavy duty dirt like me, clay, and hard pan or compacted clay. Real test on tillers:thumbsup: