05' Cub 50" Z-Force engine drive belt install question

/ 05' Cub 50" Z-Force engine drive belt install question #1  

sgnl zero

Tractor
2005 cub cadet z force 50
I have a 2005 Cub Cadet Z-Force 50" cut zero turn mower. Model # 53AA5B7P712 / Serial # 2G145Z0093.
I just broke the "V Drive belt, oem part # 01008349 and have looked at the engine and the hydros and can not see how this belt goes back on??:confused2: I have downloaded the owners and parts manuals however i am at a loss for getting this belt on. Thanks in advance for any help.

/ 05' Cub 50" Z-Force engine drive belt install question #2  
I haven't had to do my in a while but this is what I remember.
Remove PTO to deck belt
I take a pair of vise grips and pull the idler arm spring back and off the bolt
Remove the old belt
New belt goes around both transmission pulleys and the pulley above the PTO on the crankshaft. You may have to unplug the PTO electrical connection I can't remember for sure.
Pull back on the spring making sure the flat side of the belt is against the idler pulley and rehook the spring on the bolt.
Install PTO belt

A few notes
Inspect the idler pulley to make sure it spins free and is not too worn. Mine had a plastic pulley originally and it worn one side off. The new replacment I ordered from MTD was metal.
Make sure the idler arm moves freely on its shaft. There's grease fitting on the end of the shaft that the manual doesn't tell you about. If it's all gummed up, remove the arm and clean before installing the new belt.

/ 05' Cub 50" Z-Force engine drive belt install question
OLDMACHINIST, THANKS FOR YOUR MUCH NEEDED QUICK RESPONSE AS I WILL TRY THAT TOMORROW MORNING. I CAN NOT BELIEVE THERE IS NOTHING ON LINE ILLUSTRATING THIS? I HAVE CHECKED YOUTUBE, CUB AND MANY MANY ONLINE SOURCES. THERE IS NOT MUCH WORKING ROOM FOR REPLACING THIS BELT THOUGH..

/ 05' Cub 50" Z-Force engine drive belt install question
Oldmachinist, that worked, i just popped off the lower belt running to the deck and unhooked the electrical connection then routed the belt through the crevice around both deck spindles coming from the engine shaft. Pulled the tensioner pulley back by hand without unhooking the rear spring and popped the belt around both hydros and upper engine spindle. Re hooked my electric popped the lower deck belt back on and was back in business!:thumbsup:Thanks

/ 05' Cub 50" Z-Force engine drive belt install question #5  
I unhook the spring so I can check the arm moves freely. If it gets gummed up it won't put the proper tension on the belt and it slips under heavy load.

/ 05' Cub 50" Z-Force engine drive belt install question #6  
How much tension does this tensioner pully give? I am in the middle of a trans/belt inspection due to the left side going weak. Thinking back...the tension was nothing crazy...I used a small metal rod to pull it back and used some weedeater line to hold it back while I disconnected the belt from the transmissions.