Gator Blades for GT 2000 42" Deck

/ Gator Blades for GT 2000 42" Deck #1  

Leo Rabon

Bronze Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet GT 2000
Anyone know where I can find and part# for a set of Gator Hi Lift Blades for 42" Stamped Deck on new CUB GT 2000. Deck # is 19A40012100. I will be bagging fall leaves. I have so many that it takes 15-20 trips to unload the bags. I have read that the Gator Hi Lift blades do a decent job bagging, especially with dry leaves and reduces bulk by about 50%. I currently bag my grass and use the Cub Hi Lift blade on the discharge side. It does a good job bagging the leaves but no much on reducing the bulk.

Thanks
Leo

/ Gator Blades for GT 2000 42" Deck #2  
Take a look at blades from here.
Mowtownusa Lawn Mower Parts
I have bought several Gators from them I have had both Cub Cadets and John Deeres they always have had Gators that fit.and ship fast with a reasonable price.

/ Gator Blades for GT 2000 42" Deck #3  
I have had very good luck with Tulsa Engine Warehouse (TulsaEngineWarehouse.com - Replacement Engines, Parts, Tools ...
TulsaEngineWarehouse.com - Replacement Engines, Parts, Tools & Accessories For Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Kawasaki, Kohler & Tecumseh). I have purchased three sets of bladed from them over the last six years and they have held up amazingly well. Worst parts is the heavy sand and gopher mounds in the yard eat the blades up in about one season of mowing. Last set has lasted over 16 months now. I am very impressed with the balance of the new blades. When I first started the mower deck after last set was installed, I thought the belt was off because it was so quiet. Price is reasonable.

/ Gator Blades for GT 2000 42" Deck #4  
Anyone know where I can find and part# for a set of Gator Hi Lift Blades for 42" Stamped Deck on new CUB GT 2000. Deck # is 19A40012100. I will be bagging fall leaves. I have so many that it takes 15-20 trips to unload the bags. I have read that the Gator Hi Lift blades do a decent job bagging, especially with dry leaves and reduces bulk by about 50%. I currently bag my grass and use the Cub Hi Lift blade on the discharge side. It does a good job bagging the leaves but no much on reducing the bulk.

Thanks
Leo
you are prolly gonna end up getting on google with your existing blade p/n's, finding a gator blade catalog and see if they cross reference your CC p/n's yet... that machine/deck you have is a new design - gator may not have sub blades yet.