3000 series

/ 3000 series #1  

loydmeeks

Tractor
none
Looks like the 3000 series has been dropped. The best ones and they stop making them

/ 3000 series #2  
I expected that to be done several years back. People want cheap they don't want to pay for good.

/ 3000 series #3  
Mate , there are still some in the inventory of MTD Australia , we seem to be about 6/12 months behind in what Cub models are available.

/ 3000 series
I have one already but was looking at changes and found none in the website

/ 3000 series #5  
Are you pleased with the 3000 , I just picked up a new/old stock 2550 did my own pre-delivery and it runs like a swiss watch now :thumbsup:

/ 3000 series
I have a 3125 I think as badges have worn off. Yes I love it. It has 1400 hours and just purrs. I have it gone over every winter to fix any thing wrong. Last winter I had to have steering tightened up along with annual hydro filter and fluid change. I bought it 5 years ago and I still have original battery. In off season I remove deck and repaint, and repair as needed. We use it to pull lawn trailer and rock sled in winter months. I also have a D&R Power Grader I use to keep drive way in tip top shape.

/ 3000 series #7  
I had the local mower bloke show me a few things and bought the service manual , now do most of my own maintenance , save a bunch of money and know its done properly

/ 3000 series
I do some but I am disabled and can't do a lot of it. I made a frame to use a chain hoist to lift tractor from either end but most I have to have help.

/ 3000 series #9  
The chain hoist sounds a nifty piece of work :thumbsup:

/ 3000 series #10  
Looks like the 3000 series has been dropped. The best ones and they stop making them

Yes, I don't know why.....I've owned several of them and they were great. Very tempted to grab a late model GT3200, but can't really justify it with a subcompact.....:(