Is there a good bagger for cub rzt 50?

/ Is there a good bagger for cub rzt 50? #1  

wat5150

Tractor
cub cadet rzt 50
I would like to get a bagger for this machine. But I dont want to spend $500 on one that gets clogged all the time. is there a good one out there with some sort of blower attachment that wont get clogged?

/ Is there a good bagger for cub rzt 50? #2  
I would like to get a bagger for this machine. But I dont want to spend $500 on one that gets clogged all the time. is there a good one out there with some sort of blower attachment that wont get clogged?

I don't know of anyone that sells a bagger for the Cub RZT 50 except MTD. People who have purchased the MTD bagger complained about the chute plugging with either grass or dry leaves. You maybe able to purchase another manufactures bagger and modify it to fit the Cub RZT 50. A good weekend engineering project if you have a well equipped shop and have the knowledge and skilled in equipment fabrication.

/ Is there a good bagger for cub rzt 50? #3  

IMHO, unless you invest in an accessory that has supplemental fan/impeller power, the heavy moisture in new spring grass is gonna plug up - unless you run very slow with max RPM and only take off a portion of the grass height and cut only in the driest part of the day. Mulching won't be much better.
OTOH, problem will recede as summer wears on into fall.

You might look at Bercomac's offerings to get that extra pwoer....

/ Is there a good bagger for cub rzt 50? #4  
Complaints of clogging make me wonder about their $500 bagger. The bagging "kit" for my little Toro ZTR cost me $450 (installed by the dealer at the time I purchased the mower), but it included a ring they mounted around the lower lip of the deck, an engine guard/trailer hitch, a very heavy removable counterweight for the front end, and perhaps most importantly, a different high lift blade. The one and only time it's gotten "clogged" was the one time I kept going until the bags were full and the chute completely filled and there was just no place for any more to go and it packed everything pretty tight.:laughing:

/ Is there a good bagger for cub rzt 50?
Thanks for the replies. Ive just always had issues with regular baggers. Whenever the grass is at all wet it instantly clogs. Im going to look into one with a blower type system if I can find one.

/ Is there a good bagger for cub rzt 50?
Im going to check out Protero Inc. they look pretty good.