Triple bager for the LT 1050

/ Triple bager for the LT 1050 #1  

Timber

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
I just picked up a new set up for my 06 LT 1050. This has been a fantastic tractor but thought I would add the bagger system to it this year since my sweeper seized up. I'm hoping it will wok out well

/ Triple bager for the LT 1050 #2  
Please let me know how it works out. I'm contemplating one for my LITX1050 next year.

/ Triple bager for the LT 1050
Please let me know how it works out. I'm contemplating one for my LITX1050 next year.

I will let you know, I have had a grass sweeper but it finally sealed up this year. I'll take it apart and see if I can free it up later but it's pretty old and never really did a great job. I have been working on it all day today so I'll be posting more today.

I have been working on the lawn tractor all day. I dropped the deck last night and started cleaning it up. I have about 4 acres of lawn to cut so this tractor get a lot of use year round as my primary cutter and snow blower. The tractor is an 06 I bought new. I scraped the deck down, wire brushed it, primed & painted the bottom. I will spray a layer of silicone on it before I reassemble it and mount the new blades. There are plenty of pictures and video of it on TBN but this is it

000_0543Small.jpg

getting it cleaned up
ed14a0b6.jpg

227dadcc.jpg

ca8e2684.jpg

dac7b7b1.jpg

Well she cleans up pretty good, not bad for a 6 year old tractor. I think the deck is in the last couple of years though. It does get a good work out though so I have no complaints.

d5601866.jpg

e4b0503f.jpg

0246c2fb.jpg

Well I ran into a snag and have aborted the project and I'll be returning the bagger to Tractor Supply. I got as far as the blades and they do not fit my year tractor. I will compleat the thread because I started it. It wouldn't be a deal breaker for some but this set up was almost $600 and I'm on the fence with it as it is. The blades are another $80 bucks and I'm just not willing to go that route.

PARTS

cb154f7c.jpg

0dc71dc8.jpg

60c4a3af.jpg

Well right off the bat 1 of the carnage bolts was stripped out, not a big deal but it is annoying. I had to drop the frame for the snow cab also not a big deal at all. Both the snow cab and bagger frame remove very easy. I am going to un assemble what I put together this morning and repackage it up and add to this thread. Everything fits this tractor excep the blades so if you have your heart set on it it will work.

10af5d71.jpg

623628fe.jpg

e305b993.jpg

So I sold this bagger system to my neighbor for what I paid for it. He actually has the correct tractor. I installed it for him, so I started by cleaning up the deck and the tractor.

8336660e.jpg

bc57c12d.jpg

d4b3e224.jpg

a086ec55.jpg

Oddly their are considerable differences between the 2 decks. Mine is much easier to deal with getting on and off the tractor. It is important to note that in order for the bagger to maintain grass flow through into the bags the deck has to be kept clean. It the feed shoot clogs a dirty deck is most likely the cause. After I was done cleaning all the caked on grass from the deck I cleared the water jets to use the built in cleaning system.

400d9298.jpg

57b77e16.jpg

d237fccf.jpg