Cub Land, new member!

/ Cub Land, new member! #1  

Cub Land

Tractor
Cub Cadet 2554
Hi to all! I am a Cub Cadet owner. I have model 2554 Garden Tractor for homeowner usage on 2.5 acres. I have modified it with the following additions: wheel weights, slave hitch (by Craftsman), and most recently, 55 watt halogen lamps- for night mowing. I enjoy tinkering with it, and maintaining it regularly. My other interests are Mustangs, and hot rods, or rat rods.

/ Cub Land, new member!
Thanks, Creekbend! It is good to be here with such good people, willing to offer help. I look forward to getting to know everyone, and help when I am capable to do so.

/ Cub Land, new member!
Thanks, Briana03. Sorry, I am new to posting, and must have put it in the wrong spot. I will work at this.

/ Cub Land, new member! #8  
Cub Land said:
Hi to all! I am a Cub Cadet owner. I have model 2554 Garden Tractor for homeowner usage on 2.5 acres. I have modified it with the following additions: wheel weights, slave hitch (by Craftsman), and most recently, 55 watt halogen lamps- for night mowing. I enjoy tinkering with it, and maintaining it regularly. My other interests are Mustangs, and hot rods, or rat rods.

Greeting and welcome to TBN. I enjoy Mustangs and hot rods as well.

/ Cub Land, new member!
Thank you, Kid! Anything with a motor is of interest to guys with relations to this forum, I am sure. LOL. It is good to be here with all of you. I am raising my sons up in the same way. Cars are my biggest passion, which with my most recent purchase ( a 2003 Mustang GT Convertible, with only 33,000 original one owner miles, by an 80 year old man!) has swayed my interest more so to the Mustang arena. So, if you hear of any good stuff up your way, drop me a line about it. I will do the same for any items of interest in my parts. I am located in N.W. Georgia, about 100 miles north of Atlanta.

/ Cub Land, new member! #10  
100_2313.jpg

I had a CC GT2554 but sold it after I got this.