OEM lights

/ OEM lights #1  

The Cub

Tractor
Cub cadet 1250
How can I put OEM looking lights on my cub 1250

/ OEM lights #2  
Hi I am Jim A. Aka 1cumminsramman, I too have a cple cubs w/o headlites & was planning on adding lites! I have a 129 & a 1250, both of which were kind of "base hydro models" ! The easiest way to add them & keep them "stock looking" is to keep them "Stock" ! You can easily buy the parts you need on ebay by someone who is parting out a tractor which had those parts. For example, a cub cadet 1450 & 1650 were both similar models like yours,only w/ upgrades like headlites,larger tires,& hydro lift! All upgraded options that you cld get for yours! Also, if you decided to go w/ a store bought option, tractor supply offers an electical kit w/switch,fuses,wires & a relay for wiring your new lights as well as the lights themselves! They offer 3diff styles of light projection/beams : "Trapezoid" are the norm for front headlites, "Flood" wld be something you wld choose for a "rear work lamp" & "Spot" wld be what you wld use for a search lamp ! So it is imp that you select the correct lamp for the app ! They also offer round or rectangular lamps as well as diff mount types! I dont know/remeber if your tractor came w/ an elect plugin/pigtail to add the headlite wiring harness or not, but make sure you use a fuse if you run it seperately while running it to the battery! The wire kit from tractor supply is only $15.00 & has ev you need & is a gd kit. There are also people who offer aftermarket wire harnesses who offer the light wire harness for your cub & rem to look for one for a 1450 &/or 1650 as they did not offer lights std on 1250's ! Good luck & I hope I was of some help!

/ OEM lights
Thx I'll give eBay a try